Looking for a new backpack to carry all of your equipment in? Well, you might want to consider the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger. It’s a shoulder sling backpack that comes with a lifetime warranty. It is built with the toughest waterproof materials to guarantee quality craftsmanship. A video review will be coming soon, but in the mean time, go and check out some pictures HERE. You might also want to subscribe to our news feed as well as our youtube channel. To subscribe to our news feed simply sign up with your email to the right of this post. We promise it will not be given out, in fact, we don’t actually even see your email address. It is simply instantly added to the updates list. Our youtube channel can be found HERE.
Note: This backpack is intended for hiking/traveling. It will not be comfortable for your shoulder if you store heavy amounts camera gear.
Specifications (copied directly from their website):
- Dimensions (main compartment) : 18″ (High) Tapers from 16″ wide at base to 6″ wide at top.
- Total Capacity : Over 1600 cu. in.
- Hydration (two) : Up to a 100oz/3L CamelBak reservoir (rear hydration pocket), 32oz/1L Nalgene (side pouch) (sold separately)
- Shoulder Support : Wide shoulder strap (tapers from 4.5″ to 3″)
- Waist Support : Concealable 1.5″ waist strap
- Empty Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Optional accessories : Hook & Loop Modular Accessories, Grimloc Carabiner