We’d like to thank all of our viewers for sticking with us this long (however long that may be)! We plan on producing more content in the future, starting with a new photography challenge series. Here are the basic rules for the upcoming series.
- Viewers/Readers submit challenges that they would like to see us undertake.
- We then try and complete the given task while simultaneously filming it.
- Viewers/Readers may submit their own attempts at the challenge — the results will be showcased both on this blog and in the video.
There are several guidelines when you are trying to submit a challenge:
- Nothing too extravagant — we are college students after all.
- Nothing that puts equipment in potential danger (ex. shooting with a Nikon D3S underwater with a freezer bag as the cover).
- This goes without saying, but nothing that puts us in any serious danger.
So… how can you submit a challenge? Easy. Just post a comment on this post or on the announcement video shown above! (Or any photography challenge videos once they are released)
We hope this will be a fun interactive way of reaching out to fellow photographers! We already have a few sample challenges posted on this blog. To check them out, click on the “Photography Challenges” category.